Deadline to Apply: March 5
Exhibit: April 9 – May 21
The competition is open to artists 18 years old and older.
• $5,000 in prizes to be awarded
• Sponsored by the Beverly Bank & Trust Co
• Deadline for entries – March 5th, 2021 | 5 PM
$35 entry fee to submit up to 3 works of art. Additional pieces may be entered by submitting additional entry forms and fee payment.
Both the Entry Form and $35 entry form is required for exhibit consideration.
– The art competition is open to 2-dimensional works and sculpture (including ceramics, fiber, wood, and other).
– Flat works of art should not exceed a total area of 6ft X 6ft. All flat pieces must be framed with Plexiglas and have a hanging wire attached.
– Sculpture must either be free-standing or fit onto a normal pedestal. Sculptural pieces must be able to be displayed within a maximum area of 4ft X4ft
– Artists accepted into the competition will be notified by March 14th and will with be contacted with specific exhibit details.